Thursday, August 28, 2008

So many firsts!







Riley has changed so much these past few months!  But this month especially, she has had many firsts!!
She now sleeps in her own bed down the hall from me  (I miss seeing her from the side of my bed), she plays independantly in her exersaucer, is eating cereal, and has rolled over!!  What a big girl!
Now with her many firsts, come many lasts for us.  The last time our baby shares a room with us, the last time I'll introduce cereal, and the last time to experience the joy of our baby rolling over!  Ok, now I'm a blubbering mess!

2 comments:

Laura Webber said...

Wow! You made me tear up as well! I love the pictures!

Becky said...

Wish I was there to see it. I'm a mess too. Hope you are well. Miss you all lots. Send my love!