Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Cut off!!


OK, so I won't quit my day job to become a model but I was glad to be able to donate 8 inches of hair to Pantene. They take hair donations and are able to make wigs for cancer patients! I was happy to see my long hair go and even happier to donate it to a good cause!

5 comments:

Sam, Erin, Ava, Madeline and Asher said...

Your hair looks wonderful!
And I like your new blog look!
Love ya

Laura C said...

I absolutely LOVE your hair cut. It looks awesome on you.

Laura

Karen Jean said...

Wow! I love it! You are so stylish!

Laura Webber said...

Have you ever been told that you are the most beautiful woman in the world? (1998, Bob Evans @ Dequinder) Love the cut!

Jenny Susan said...

OMG!! That is so funny Laura that you remember that story! I forgot all about that!
Thanks for making me laugh!